Student Food Resources

CalFresh and EOP- CalFresh recipients who have a work requirement may be able to waive the work requirement with proof of enrollment in EOP.

To verify enrollment in EOP- contact the EOP/SSS office at  Include your name and Student ID number in your email. 

To understand the rules read the regulations on SNAP and employment training programs (including EOP) and read the CA Department of Social Services Memo (PDF) identifying EOP as a program that likely increases employability. 

For support- In applying for CalFresh and to learn more about student food assistance at Humboldt check out OhSNAP! Student Food Programs

Oh SNAP Logo

Student workers prepping food boxes
EOP Students with Harvest Meal boxes